Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
We currently have opportunities for Part-time Key holder
As a Key holder you will become a “brand ambassador” for Godiva and you will be responsible for the following:
- Learning about our Belgian Chocolate making heritage and our array of delicious products so you can expertly address customer questions and suggest the right product to fulfill their needs and create memories.
- With your generous spirit and outgoing personality, deliver “above and beyond” service to our valued customers.
- Create the Godiva experience through ensuring operational excellence that includes:
- Meeting and exceeding sales and service goals.
- Maintaining visual and merchandising standards.
- Participate in the creation of our chocolate products, following all safe food handling protocols.
- Maintain boutique cleanliness and sanitation standards and uniforms.
- Proper cash handling and inventory control.
- Participate in receiving of product shipments that may involve lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Adhere to our standard dress code (which includes no visible tattoos or body piercings).
- Be able to offer flexible availability which would include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bring your outgoing personality, passion and commitment to deliver an outstanding Godiva experience.
- Shift Leaders should have exceptional leadership skills to help keep associates motivated, help resolve conflicts, and making hard decisions.
- Must possess at least 6 months of supervisory experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Competitive hourly rate with bonus potential.
- Employee Discount.
- Education Assistance.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.