The Guest Services Representative will act as the “brand ambassador”, enthusiastically promoting Oakridge Centre, its stores, programs, and services. The Guest Services Representative will report to Guest Services Supervisors.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/walker/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Various shifts available ranging from on-call up to 35 hours per week.
- Additional Languages: Mandarin is preferred