The Guest Services Representative will act as the “brand ambassador”, enthusiastically promoting Oakridge Centre, its’ stores, programs, and services. The Guest Services Representative will report to Guest Services Supervisors.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/walker/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Various shifts available ranging from on-call up to 15 hours per week.
- Additional Languages: Mandarin is preferred
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company.The company’s $27.4 billion portfolio spans 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. Owned by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), formerly bcIMC, one of Canada’s largest institutional investors, QuadReal was established to manage its real estate investment portfolio.
QuadReal aims to deliver prudent growth and strong investment returns, and to create and sustain environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come. QuadReal: Excellence lives here.