Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Minimum Education ( or substitute experience) required: BS College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience required: 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.