Blubird’s Style Editors travel the world for the most sought-after international collections to curate an exclusive assortment of luxury clothing, accessories and beauty products. Our unique retail environment combines a strong customer-service philosophy with on-trend fashion to give an elevated approach to shopping and personal style.
We are looking for an exceptional, professional and poised Full Time Sales Associate to join our Bluebird team. If you have luxury brand sales experience, are passionate and up-to-date on the latest fashion trends and looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the right role for you!
As a Blubird Sales Associate, you will:
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet and educate customers on product function, style and fit
- Build and foster lasting relationships with customers by providing a personalized, best in class customer experience
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Maintain Blubird stock, merchandise, displays, transfers and store appearance
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (college or university fashion- related program an asset)
- At least two years’ experience in luxury brand sales an asset
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fashion
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Best-in-class communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Second language an asset
At Blubird, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a store discount! Successful candidates will have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.